Position: Administrator/Marketing Coordinator
Location: Toronto, ON (Etobicoke, TTC accessible)
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Hourly wage
Posting Date: 08/15/2011
Closing Date: 08/31/2011
- Provide administrative & organizational support.
- Retail store service.
- Customer order calling/receiving (Restaurant, LCBO & Beer Stores) & Invoice creation.
- Trade Shows, Tastings & In House Event Co-ordination & Support.
- Website and social media updates.
- Assist with preparation for bottling.
- Support Sales & Sales growth.
- Provide receptionist duties including customers/vendors, phone calls & email.
- Clerical duties (spreadsheets, filing, faxing, photocopying), process, sort and file invoices and financial documents, weekly beer inventory & monthly inventory counts.
- Regularly update website and social media site (Facebook).
- Assist with preparation and execution of trade shows, tastings & In House events.
- Follow compliance policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure privacy and confidentiality of information at all times.
- Marketing program planning, budgeting, targeting & execution.
- Internally - work in a team environment.
- Externally - successfully relate with customers, vendors, event staff and most importantly with new and existing clients.
- Detailed knowledge of administrative/clerical/organizational tasks including planning & achieving targeted goals.
- Previous experience supporting events.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and handle large volumes of work in a fast paced environment and ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and accuracy while completing tasks within an established work schedule.
- Good knowledge of Mozilla products & Open Office software & Excel 2003 sufficient to edit information, as well as compose complex documents with detailed formatting. Will provide training on accounting software (MYOB transitioning to Quickbooks).
- Proven listening, verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
- SMART Serve Certified.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills sufficient to execute on assigned tasks.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and skills, acquire new ways of seeing things.
- Some light lifting required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accountable Dependable & Organized
- Confident & Outgoing
- Sales & Service Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer & Technology Savvy
- Retail/ Restaurant Experience (an asset)
- Planning & Monitoring Marketing Programs
- Indoors, in a warehouse and office setting.
- Occasionally outdoors while supporting events.
- Not always a Monday-Friday 9-5 job, Occasionally at shows & events & tastings, (some travel involved depending on event location), Weekends & evenings as required by events.
Provide resume to Ken Woods, President via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person during normal retail hours (Tues-Sat 10-3pm).
75 Horner Ave, Unit #1, Etobicoke, M8Z 4X5