I'm heading north to the small village of Dorset tonight for the long weekend, getting away from the noise and the smell of the city. I won't have access to a computer so there won't be any new postings until possibly Monday evening, or more realistically Tuesday.
Taking a queue from Stonch's Beer Blog, I have listed a number of archive posts that might keep you interested should you stop by.
- A visit to Creemore Springs Brewery back in September 2007;
- Mingling with the Regulars at The Feathers Pub in January;
- Two More Beauties from the East - Propeller Beers in March;
- Denison's: Our Favourite Weissbier back in June; and
- Where did it all Start? Back in May
Enjoy and have a great weekend - Drink responsibly.